Download/Install Flyme OS 6 On Infinix Hot 2 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow: After reading this post, All Infinix Hot 2 users will be able to enjoy Flyme OS 6 on their device.Basically, infinix Hot 2 is a budget smartphone under 8K.It has many features that can be very well compared to same range smartphones. It has Android 5.0 Lollipop with 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal and 5″ screen.
Flyme OS was officially launched by Meizu for its smartphones officially and its OS 6 (Marshmallow) has been live for many days and even its custom ROM is available to many non-Meizu smartphones.
Some might be thinking what a custom ROM is? Basically, everyone wants to use as many as possible software on their device and ROM is third party software which is an exact copy of the original software which allows to experience it.
Key Features of Flyme OS 6
- New system UI.
- New themes.
- Optimised Task Manager, Meizu Weather.
- Game Mode (known as One Mind).
- Parallel, Kid space.
- Make a backup of your data.
- Charge phone at least 70 %.
- Root your phone from here and install TWRP recovery.
- Install Infinix Hot 2 USB Drivers for PC.
NOTE: We Team@RMG are not responsible for any damage caused to your device, also rooting removes the warranty of the device.
How to Install Flyme OS 6 On Infinix Hot 2 (Android Marshmallow)
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS 6 from here.
- Plug in your device using OTG Cable.
- Transfer the above file to SD card of the phone.
- Unplug and Power off the Infinix Hot 2.
- Turn on the device in Recovery mode. Volume up+Power Button+home button
- Now, factory reset your device.
- Again, go into Recovery mode and choose the above-downloaded file from SD card.
- select it using the Power button and let it install.
- Come out of Recovery Mode and Re-Boot the device from reboot system now.
It may take a while to start(5-6 Minutes) and after starting, you all will be having the new Flyme OS 6 Marshmallow custom ROM on your Infinix Hot 2.
Need help? Let us know in the comments section below