Step By Step Guide to Install MIUI 10 ROM On Xiaomi Phones (Global + China): Xiaomi has been creating loads of buzz since the start of this year. They have released some of the great smartphones in Redmi Note series which became huge hits and now they have announced one of the most awaited Android Skin MIUI 10. Here we will guide Xiaomi users on How to MIUI 10 ROM On Xiaomi Devices.
Like all the other Android manufacturers, Xiaomi devices come with a Custom skin from Xiaomi and that’s called MIUI. The MIUI is a very popular Os as it has iPhone style UI. MIUI is one of the feature rich Android ROM available in the market. Previously they have released MIUI 9 which was a major update and now they have released MIUI 10. Xiaomi’s main focus is Artificial Intelligence a.k.a AI in MIUI 10. There are many features added for AI in MIUI 10.
Xiaomi has released a list of devices which will be getting this update in coming days. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Xiaomi Mix 2s, Xiaomi Mi 5 and Xiaomi Mi 6 have already received the beta and alpha version of MIUI 10. If your device has received the update and you want to flash it on your device, then follow the guide. We have shared a detailed guide below. This guide will work on both Global and Chinese Version of MIUI 10.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Steps To Install MIUI 10 ROM On Xiaomi Phones (Global + China)
You can flash an update on Xiaomi devices using two methods, both are listed below
- Save the downloaded file into your Phone internal storage
- Open the updater app
- Tap on the menu icon, which will three dots at the top right corner
- Select “choose update package”
- Select the downloaded file
- wait for your device to Reboot
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC
- Boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding power button and volume down button
- Connect your device to PC
- Noe extract the ROM file into a location on your PC
- Copy the path to the extracted file and paste in on the Mi flash tool
- Click on the refresh button for the Mi flash tool to recognize your device
- Click on flash button
- Reboot your device when the process is completed
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please comment below.