In this guide, you will learn How to download & Install Orgia Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.You can download the ROM from the given link and flash it via TWRP recovery.It is a very simple and easy process.Just follow the step by step guide On How to Install Orgia Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and you want to try a custom ROM but want the TouchWiz features with some extra added features, then you should try the new Orgia Custom ROM For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +.
The new Orgia Custom ROM for Galaxy S6 Edge+ is based on the 928L Stock Firmware but it comes with some useful extra added features.It has an option to remove bloatware that you don’t like.It is a very fast and responsive ROM and Works like a charm with other kernels too.It supports the Xposed Framework.Remember, it is in the beta version, there are some bugs and problems, but in future updates, everything will be fixed.
We have already posted an article On How To Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.Check out that post if you want to get root access on your S6 Edge +
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (International), So do check your model number before trying
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Install Orgia Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
→ For more details on this ROM, Please visit this Original Xda Post
How To Flash / Install Orgia Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Android Lollipop 5.1.1
Step By Step Guide
- Download the ROM the download section
- Connect your device to the PC and transfer the Orgia ROM to the internal memory of your S6 Edge+
- Then boot your phone into TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe > Advanced Wipe > check Internal Storage > Tap “Repair or Change File System > Tap “Change File System” > “Tap EXT4” and swipe on the screen to format the internal SD card.
- Then Go back to TWRP main menu, select Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Data, Cache and System and then swipe finger on the screen to wipe it.
- Now follow the guide to Install the ROM > How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android (TWRP method)
- Once the installation is completed, reboot your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Remember, First fresh boot may take up to 10-15minutes so don’t panic
If you have any question related to this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.