Very good news for the users of Lenovo K6 Note as the Android Nougat firmware files are now available and now the users of the device can update their device manually and enjoy the Android Nougat features on their device. The update started rolling out for the users of the Lenovo K6 Note via OTA some of the users already received the update. But for those users who still didn’t get the update can update their device to manually to the latest Android Nougat. Lenovo K6 Note Official Android Nougat Firmware
Now for those of you who haven’t received the latest OTA update can update their device to the Android Nougat manually. This update comes with latest security patch as well. This update comes with many amazing and new features. Lenovo K6 Note was running their device on Android Marshmallow for a long time but now they can update their device to the latest Android Nougat.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Lenovo K6 Note users only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
- Download Lenovo K6 Note K53a48_S218 OTA – Download
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Lenovo K6 Note
- First of all, download the Nougat file from the download section.
- Rename the download file name to the ‘Update.zip‘
- Connect your device to the PC or Laptop via USB Cable.
- Paste the downloaded file in the Root of the SD card.
- Now, boot your device into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power button at the same time.
- Inside the recovery mode, tap on ‘Apply Update from the SD Card’.
- Navigate to the folder where you have pasted the firmware file.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
Done! Now your device is running on the latest Android Nougat firmware. If you have any queries regarding this feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page