Here we are sharing direct download links of Latest LG Flash Tool and LGUP Tool : If you are an owner of any LG device and you have a tendency to explore more than what you get on your device, you have to flash KDZ and TOT firmware that LG devices come with. There are only certain tools that can help you achieve that objective and they are LG Flash Toll and LGUP Tool. Along with hardware upgrade, these tools undergo changes to suit all the models of LG devices. Therefore, you always need to have the latest versions of these tools to flash the stock KDZ and TOT firmware flawlessly.
Things To Keep In Mind While Using These Tools
These tools are effective when you decide to unlock bootloader and root your device to get special privileges and experiment with your device to enhance its performance and do all those things that stock firmware never let you do. But you have to careful when you unlock bootloader or root your device because your device’s warranty will become void. In case anything goes wrong, you have to pay huge money from your pocket to repair the device even though its warranty period is not yet over.
Furthermore, when you use these tools to achieve your objective, make sure you take a full backup of your stock firmware and device data because if anything goes wrong, you can always flash with stock firmware and revive your device.
Features Of LG Flash Tool
- Multi-Device Application – LG Flash Tool is sufficient to flash the stock firmware of any LG smartphone or tablet. The tool supports and recognizes all the different models of smartphones and tablets from LG.
- One Single File – The tool is available in one single executable file and all you have to do is double-click on it and get started with your steps to achieve your objective. There is no need for installation.
- Automatic Log – When you put the tool into action, there is a log file where everything you perform with the tool or the tool performs itself gets logged in. In case something goes wrong, you can always check the log and pinpoint where exactly things went the wrong way.
- You will need to have Microsoft Visual C++ installed on your computer. You can get it from Microsoft’s official website.
- Make sure you have the latest LG USB driver installed on your computer so that the tool can support our device and work properly.
- You need to have ADB and Fastboot installed on your computer.
Download Latest LG Flash Tool (2019)
For a new updated list and guide> visit here
Download LGUP Tool (2019)
- LGUP 8994 Version 0.0.1.18: Download
- LGUP 8994 Version 0.0.3.23: Download
- LGUP Store Frame 1.14.3: Download