MSM Download Tool is a firmware flashing tool for Oppo devices and Vivo devices. By using this tool, users can easily install the stock firmware on any Oppo smartphones. So, if you’re an Oppo device user and looking for the guide to install the official Stock ROM then this guide is for you. Here we’ve shared the guide on how to Download MSM Download Tool for Oppo devices 2024.
It’s worth mentioning that Android is customizable but some times that can also cause issues with the device. While some of the users forget pattern lock or password and this tool can be used to remove the lock as well.
Additionally, the tool can also be useful to unbrick your Oppo device, installing custom firmware, custom recovery, rooting, and more. This is an all-in-one package that you will gonna use for free. Meanwhile, those who have a Vivo device can also use this tool without any issue.
It’s an easy to use tool but we will suggest you take a device backup at first (if possible) because your data will be deleted from the device. There are a couple of things you will need while installing the tool and flashing or unbricking the device.
However, the tool may also give some errors like connection timeout, network issue, start button may not work sometimes, un-authorization error, and more. Once you’re done with all of these, just follow the steps below. So, without wasting time, head over to the requirements, download links, and steps below.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.
- You will need a Windows PC and a USB Data Cable.
- You have to download USB Driver for Android on your PC.
- Download the latest stock firmware file for your Oppo device model.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
Download MSM Download Tool:
Other Supported Version:
MSM Download Tool Installation Steps
- Download the tool on your PC and extract it.
- Next, install the PDAnet.exe file and CodeMeterRuntime.exe file on your computer.
- Launch the CodeMeter Control Center – Choose the License file.
- You have to Import License file – Head over to the Oppo_MSM_Download_Tool_None_Lic_2000 from the location.
- Here you will see the License Activated notice. So, you have successfully activated the tool.
Install Stock ROM on Oppo Device Using MSM Download Tool
- If you’ve already downloaded the stock ROM file for your respective Oppo device, go to the and unzip it.
- Next, head over to the extracted ROM folder – Run the MSMDownloadTool V3.0.exe file as an administrator.
- Click on Load firmware.
- Switch off your Oppo handset and long-press the Volume Up button.
- Meanwhile, connect your device to the PC.
- Release the button and click on the Start option.
- The firmware installation will take some time. So, wait for it.
- Once done, it will display the “Download complete” message.
- Just reboot your device and set up the initial process.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.