As a video streaming service, Netflix is one of the most popular platforms in the world. However, it’s a paid service that requires users to subscribe to the package, and then they can easily stream all the Netflix content seamlessly. It offers exclusive content, movies, TV shows, and more that you won’t find on other streaming platforms due to its copyrighted ownership. However, sometimes Netflix’s security measures get triggered and it can show up the error code U7353-5101 to the users.
So, if you’re experiencing the same issue then check this guide to solve it. Unfortunately, Netflix error codes aren’t meant to be informative. That means users can’t understand why the error is happening or what can be the possible reasons behind it. But don’t worry as we’ve mentioned all the steps to fix this issue easily.
Steps to Fix Netflix Error Code U7353-5101
The particular error code simply shows an error message “Whoops, something went wrong. We’re having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title.” Now, before heading over to the guide below, make sure to check whether the Netflix account is running on multiple devices or not. Because the Basic pack allows one user, Standard one allows two users, and the Premium pack allows up to four users once at a time.
1. Restart Netflix App or Web Browser
Make sure to restart the web browser if you’re streaming the Netflix content via a browser. Otherwise, if you’re using the Netflix app on then restart it as well. Most of the time, restarting an application or program fix plenty of issues.
2. Reset Netflix App
- Click on Start – Go to Settings – Select Apps & Features.
- Choose the Netflix app – Click on Advanced Options.
- Click on Reset – Once done, launch Netflix again – Sign in to the account and play content.
3. Reinstall Netflix App
- Press the Windows key on your PC.
- From the Start menu, type Control Panel and click on it.
- Click on Uninstall a program – Right-click on Netflix.
- Select Uninstall and wait for it to be deleted.
- Now, restart your PC and launch Microsoft Store.
- Search for the Netflix app and install it again.
- Launch Netflix – Sign into the account and play a title.
4. Clear Cookies of Netflix
- Launch any of your web browser on PC.
- Visit the Netflix website and sign in to the account.
- Now, click on this link to go to the Netflix settings page.
- The Netflix cookies will be deleted automatically.
- You have to sign in to your account again and you’re done.
5. Disable VPN or Proxy
It’s recommended to disable the VPN or Proxy service temporarily on your PC if you’re using any of these. You’re good to go.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.