Download and Install Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat On Nokia 5: Hello guys!! In this post, we will be telling you about Android 7.1.1 Nougat and how you can easily download it on your Nokia 5. Recently, Nokia released its September security patch and this over-the-air (OTA) update brought the latest Google Security Patch 2017-09 for the Nokia 5 TA-1053 variant. The users have already started getting the update notifications but if you are unwilling to wait, then you can manually look for the latest update.
This new update is based on the Nougat OS and the users will soon be getting the Android Oreo update for their Nokia 5 as well. Until the Oreo update comes, you will have to make do with the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update on your device.
The latest firmware update has been made available via OTA and is 142 MB in size. If you want to manually install this update then you can follow the step by step guide mentioned below.This is not a very complicated process, read the guide carefully and follow the given steps to Update Nokia 5 To Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Have a backup of all your important data
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-backup-important-data-on-android-non-rooted-users/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#301e5f” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)[/su_button]
- Don’t try this on other devices as the update is only for Nokia 5 TA-1053
- Battery percentage should be more than 50%
- rootmygalaxy.net should not be responsible for anything happened to your device, so proceed at your own risk.
- Download Nokia 5 September 2017 OTA Zip – Download
- Download Nokia 5 August 2017 OTA Zip – Download
- Download Nokia 5 July 2017 OTA Zip – Download
- Download Nokia 5 June 2017 OTA Zip – Download
How to Install Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat On Nokia 5
- Download the Nougat OTA zip file for Nokia 5 from the link mentioned above and save it on your device.
- Turn off your device and then boot it into recovery mode. For entering the recovery mode turn off your device, press and hold “Volume up + Power” button until you see “Powered by Android” on the screen.
- Now hold the buttons for 4-5 seconds and then release both the buttons.
- In the recovery mode, select apply from sdcard.
- Select the OTA zip file which you downloaded and saved in step 1.
- Wait until the installation finishes and then reboot your device.
- Finished! Now you can enjoy Android 7.1.1 Nougat on your Nokia 5.
Pic Credit: themobileindian