In this article, we will be showing you ‘How to Install Android 7.1 on Lenovo Vibe Z2 pro via Lineage OS 14.1.’ If you are the users of Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro and want to experience Android 7.1 on your device then you can experience it by installing Lineage OS 14.1 ROM. Lineage OS build are now avliable for Lenovo Vibe Z2 pro and that’s also the official Lineage OS build. (official Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Vibe Z2 pro)
This custom ROM is based on latest Android Nougat 7.1.Here we will be sharing step by step guide to safely Download & Flash/ Install Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro to latest Android 7.1 Nougat via official Lineage Os 14.1.
This ROM is an official Lineage Os ROM.It is developed by Team Lineage and is based latest Android 7.1 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to Stock android with some extra useful features like previous CM or Lineage Os ROMs.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Lineage Os 14.1 Nougat ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (official ).
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Lenovo Vibe Z2 pro Lineage OS 14.1→ Download Link
Gapps for Lineage OS→ Download Link
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL LINEAGE OS 14.1 ON Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
- Download the Lineage OS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Lenovo Vibe Z2 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Lenovo Vibe Z2 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash official Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Vibe Z2. Guide How to Install LineageOS on any Android via Custom recovery
You May Also Like How to Enable root access on Lineage Os
If you have any queries regarding this, then feel free to ask in the comment section below.