OnePlus 10T was officially unveiled a few months back and since its launch, the device has been receiving back-to-back updates. Within a couple of months, the OEM has released three software updates to the device.
Today, the OnePlus 10T has finally received its fourth OTA update, which will be bringing in numerous improvements to the camera, bug fixes, performance improvements, and more. As announced by OnePlus, the new update for the OnePlus 10T will come with version number A.08. The update is currently being rolled out in India, and other regions are expected to receive the update in the coming days and weeks.
The new update will bring in several improvements. It will optimize the display effect of dark mode in low brightness scenarios while also enhancing the touch experience. The update will also address occasional issues of notification delay as well as the appearance of dark stripes when clicking photos. Additionally, the update will also improve the Wi-Fi stability and improve the network experience.
Changelog for the OxygenOS A.08 update for OnePlus 10T
- Optimized the touch experience
- Optimized the display effect of Dark mode in low brightness
- The update has optimized communication stability
- Optimized Wi-Fi stability while improving network experience
- Optimized the explore effect of the front camera in a backlight environment
- Fixed the issue of a ghost effect in group photo scenarios with the front camera
- Fixed the occasional issue of notification delay
- Fixed the occasional issue of dark stripes when clicking photos
Steps to install the new OxygenOS A.08 update for OnePlus 10T
Many OnePlus 10T users in India have started receiving the new OxygenOS A.08 update. As this update is being rolled out via OTA, the update will reach a handful of users and a much wider release is expected to happen in the coming days. Any OnePlus 10T user can manually check for the update manually by simply heading to the device’s Settings -> System -> System Updates.