The Chinese OEM OnePlus has started rolling out a new firmware beta update for the OnePlus 6 and 6T models in India based on Android 10. OnePlus 6 and 6T grab Oxygen OS Open Beta 5 based on Android 10 that offers February 2020 Security Patch, Wi-Fi Calling feature, improved Zen mode, other system improvements, and bug fixes. The best part is that now you can download the firmware file from this article if you’re running Open Beta build on your OnePlus 6 and 6T.
Currently, the OTA update is rolling out in India via batches and may take a few days to arrive on all the handsets completely. If in case, you’re not getting the update notification, make sure to check for OTA updates manually on your device by Settings – System – System updates. Whereas you can manually download the Open Beta firmware file from the official OnePlus website.
Changelog: OnePlus 6 and 6T Oxygen OS Open Beta 5
– Fixed and removed white bar below the keyboard
– Fixed the issue with app crashes during installing and updating
– Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
– Updated Android security patch to 2020.02
Network (India Only)
– Integrated the VoWifi registration for the Jio Sim
– Optimized the one-handed mode experience in the Phone app
– Fixed the issue with the duplication of contacts
Zen Mode V1.5.0
– Improved OnePlus Account login for synchronization of badges and user’s data
Work-Life Balance (India Only)
– Optimized message notification
– Optimized the mode and app selection
– Added location, calendar, auto-track feature
Message (India Only)
– Fixed issue with message categorization
– Fixed issue with transaction messages showing wrong entity values
– Improved brand name and logo identification of the sender
- OnePlus 6 Open Beta 5 (Android 10) Full OTA | Incremental OTA
- OnePlus 6T Open Beta 5 (Android 10) Full OTA | Incremental OTA
We hope you’ve found this article useful. Keep visiting the blog for more info.