Earlier this month, the OnePlus 7 series and OnePlus 7T received the OxygenOS build with September 2020 security patch and few changes. Now, the devices are receiving yet another update fixing some of the previously known bugs.
Here’s the complete for the latest OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 7 series and OnePlus 7T:
- Newly added user assistance feature to help user master usage skills quickly (Route: Settings > OnePlus Tips & Support)
- Optimized power consumption of the system and improve user experience (OnePlus 7 Pro Only)
- Fixed the issue that the alarm clock does not ring in certain scenarios
- Fixed the unstable issue with Messages in special cases
- Fixed the flashback issue with some third-party apps
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.09
There is no major difference in the latest update changelog than the previous changelog. However, it brings new user assistance features, optimizes power consumption, fixes the flashback issue, and improves device security.
One thing to note here is that the update for the EU variant of the phone includes a fix for “alarm clock not ringing in certain scenarios”. The latest update comes with version 10.3.6 for the Indian variant and version 10.0.9 for European variants.
The company has already started rolling out the update to users in a staged manner. So, if you have not received it yet, then wait for a few days for the arrival.[source (1,2) ]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.