OnePlus has released the latest December 2022 security patch and firmware update for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro in India. This important update brings with it a range of improvements to system security, stability, as well as fixes for any existing vulnerabilities or issues that may have affected users’ devices.
The new software build numbers are LE2111_11_F.18 and LE2121_11_F.18 (For OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro respectively), with an OTA size varying by model but up to 194 MB in size overall.
Some of the notable bug fixes include addressing an issue where quick settings panel was not pulling down correctly when opened from notification shade; another fix resolves a problem where floating window icon remained on home screen even after dark mode was enabled; while additional enhancements improve system stability across all models running this version of Android OS (Android 13)
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves system stability
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down after you unlock your device
- Fixes a display issue with the icons in Quick Settings
- Fixes an issue where the floating window icon might remain on the Home screen when Dark mode is enabled
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
Steps to update
To check if your device is eligible for this upgrade, simply head over to Settings > Software Updates > Check For Updates – you should find the latest version available here ready for download once it becomes available via OTA rollout (which will be done incrementally).
Once downloaded successfully onto your device make sure you install it right away so that all necessary changes can take effect immediately – thus ensuring optimal performance from your OnePlus 9/9 Pro at all times!