OnePlus 9 Series is the company’s latest flagship series that was launched with ColorOS skin for the Chinese market while the international market received the company’s popular OxygenOS. As per the fresh information, the OnePlus 9 series starts receiving a new software update that brings Bluetooth LHDC encoding, camera optimizations, several fixes, and improvements.
The update carries firmware version ColorOS 11.2 A.06 which is based on Android 11. The newly added Bluetooth LHDC (low-latency and high-definition audio codec) provides three times the data transmission allowed by SBC, and it supports a max bitrate of 900kbps with a max sample rate of 96kHz. Huawei Mate 10 was the first smartphone to adopt this encoding.
In the camera department, the update optimizes the HDR effect and White balance performance of the rear camera. It also optimizes the Visual experience, third-party chargers compatibility. Desktop sliding smoothness, and 5G connection stability. Do check out the update log for a more detailed look at the new changes.
The update is only rolling out to the Chinese variants of OnePlus 9 series. So, if you’re a OnePlus 9 series user in China and have not received the update yet then manually check for the status by navigating to Settings >> Software updates.
OnePlus 9 series ColorOS 11.2 A.06 update : Changelog
[Translated from Chinese]
- [Optimization] Unlock the visual experience of the screen display
- [Optimization] Compatibility of some third-party chargers
- [Optimization] Desktop sliding fluency
- [Fix] Abnormal typing in input method in some scenarios
- [Fix] Known issues and improve system stability
- [Optimization] HDR effect for some shooting scenes
- [Optimization] White balance performance of rear camera
In addition, the following fixes and optimizations are provided:
- [Fix] The problem of out-of-order photos synced from the cloud to the local
- [Optimization] Shanghai transportation card experience
- [Optimization] 5G network connection stability
OnePlus 9 series update ColorOS A.06 version: add Bluetooth LHDC code, optimize camera
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.