OnePlus is sending a new software update to the mid-range OnePlus 9R. The update brings May 2021 security patch, several fixes, and improvements to OnePlus Games, Gallery, and Cameras.
OnePlus 9R launched back in March this year as the cheapest phone under the OnePlus 9 series. The phone has been only launched in India and China. The Indian variant got the company’s popular OxygenOS, while the Chinese variant runs ColorOS. So, it’s obvious that the OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update is for the OnePlus 9R Indian users.
The update brings fixes to abnormal silent notification issue after muting the media volume, UI issues in Freeform Windows, new notes syncing issue, abnormal image issue under Nightscape mode, and fixes some general issue. OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 improves – the overall user experience of OnePlus Games, picture preview smoothness in Gallery, and camera stability & shooting performance.
As usual, the update is rolling out in an incremental fashion. So, it may take a while to reach your smartphone. To manually check for the latest update, navigate to System > System Updates > Download and install.
OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
- Fixed the abnormal silent notification issue after muting the media volume
- Fixed UI issues in Freeform Windows
- Fixed general issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Fixed the issue that newly saved notes can’t sync to Shelf in time
- OnePlus Games
- Improved the overall user experience
- Improved picture preview smoothness
- Improved the camera stability and shooting performance
- Fixed the abnormal image issue under Nightscape mode
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.