From the past couple of weeks, Samsung has been pushing OneUI 3.0 beta updates to the Galaxy S20 series bringing fixes for known bugs. The company is now rolling out OneUI 3.0 Beta 5 update for the Galaxy S20 series. The update brings fix for some of the known bugs and improves the overall security of the device.
The OneUI 3.0 Beta 5 update comes with build version G98XXKSU1ZTK7 and measures about 480MB in size. Along with the bug fixing, the update adds November 2020 Security patch, hence making the device more secure to use.
Here is the complete list of bugs fixed in the OneUI 3.0 Beta 5 update:-
- Interlocutor can’t be heard by the recipient during voice and video calls.
- When scrolling down the notification bar, the background is not blurred.
- While performing “Capture > Edit” right after DeX has been connected, top and bottom areas are cut.
- While trying to unlock the device using biometrics, it fails, the lock screen is locked and the lock button does not work after that.
- When opening the “Customize My Files home” menu an error occurs.
- When trying to use YouTube music, Safe Mode turns on, the device becomes sluggish and reboots.
- One UI Home has been updated.
- Samsung Internet has been updated.
- Other minor errors have been fixes.
The update is rolling out to those users who have joined the OneUI beta program. To join the beta program, head to Samsung Member app and join the beta program. Non-beta users will have a wait for some time to get a stable update.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.