Good news for all OnePlus 3T users, OnePlus has released Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 3T users. Recently OnePlus has rolled out Stable OxegenOS 4.0.2 for Android 7.0 Nougat for OnePlus 3T. OnePlus is rolling out updates based on user feedback and suggestions. In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 3T. This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes. And this update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 3T update is rolling via OTA (Over The Air). Many users have already got an update notification. As this an incremental update, it will be rolled out in the phase manner. You can manually check for updates in Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update. If you don’t want to wait for the update, then you can manually install Download and Install OxygenOs Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 3T.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
STEPS TO INSTALL OPEN BETA 2 FOR ONEPLUS 3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your pc
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download Open Beta 2 Firmware for Oneplus 3T and save it in your device.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install Open Beta 2 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on Open Beta 2.:)