Poco has started rolling out the latest Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update for Poco M3 handsets in India. This new update will include optimization and upgrades in four fields for enhancing the user experience as well as the security aspect. While the update is live in India, other regions are expected to receive the update in the coming days and weeks.
The new update for Poco M3 can be identified with the firmware number V188.8.131.52.RJFINXM will be based on the Android 11 firmware. The Poco M3 users will be able to download the latest update from the link mentioned below. It is worth noting that the update will be around 2.8 GB in size.
Changelog for the Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version Update
- Swift performance – Enjoy much more life between the charges
- Liquid storage – New, sensitive storage mechanisms that’ll keep your system vibrant and responsive with the time
- Atomized memory – Ultra-fine memory management mechanism for making RAM usage far more efficient
- Focused algorithms – The new algorithm dynamically allocates system resources based on the specific senses, making sure you get a smooth experience
How to download and install the new MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update?
The Poco M3 users have started receiving the Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version update in India. This update is being rolled out in a phased manner and will be available to a limited number of users initially before it gradually gets rolled out to all the users. Keep an eye on the notifications, and if you’ve not got the update yet, have a little patience, it will certainly arrive in the next few days.
To manually check for the update, the users can follow these simple instructions –
- Go to the Settings menu
- Select ‘System Updates’ and locate the update
- Download the update and install it
- Reboot once the installation is complete