The Poco M3 has been updated with the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM. The update bumps the software version to V18.104.22.168 QJFEUXM. FYI, the current update is an Europe Stable ROM which means only those devices running on a Europe ROM, will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually.
But thanks to the awesome community the Poco M3’s MIUI V22.214.171.124 QJFEUXM Europe ROM is made available for download for other regions too, so anyone who wants to flash the ROM manually on Poco M3 can do that. We still recommend users not to install the Europe ROM on Chinese or Global variant, if the device is your primary device.
You can manually check the software update on your device whether it’s available on your device or not. Head over to the device Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be rolled out globally in an incremental manner and it should take some time to appear on all the units.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 QJFEUXM Changelog
- Optimizes system performance
- Improves system security and stability
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must-Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Poco M3 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Europe Stable ROM
|V184.108.40.206 QJFEUXM||Recovery ROM|
How To Install Poco M3 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
- Guide: Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.