If you want to Install Stock ROM on Qnet Royal R1 (Firmware/Unbrick/Unroot), then you have landed on the right page. The firmware is now uploaded to the web. It is compatible with a Spreadtrum SC7731 powered variant of the device. The firmware file name is Qnet_Royal_R1_SC7731_6.1_SPD.zip. The firmware is based on Android 6.1 Marshmallow Mobile Os. The Firmware file is around 627MB in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
If you are new to the Android ecosystem then let me tell you, stock ROM as the name suggests is the stock or pre-installed firmware which comes with the device. The firmware is developed by the manufacturer for a specific device. So you can’t flash any Stock ROM on your Android device. Every device’s Stock ROM is different. They may be based on Google’s same Android source code but they are different.
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
Qnet Royal R1 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Qnet Royal R1
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
[icon name=”sticky-note” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Qnet Royal R1’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Qnet Royal R1.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Qnet Royal R1.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Qnet Royal R1.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Qnet Royal R1 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Qnet Royal R1 Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Qnet Royal R1
- First, Download and extract Spreadrum research Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadrum Research Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadrum Research Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.