Under the INR 10K price segment, Realme 3 Pro is one of the best competitors in the Indian market. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie over ColorOS 6 in May 2019. Currently, the device is getting the much-awaited official Android 10 update which is based on ColorOS 7. But as the Realme has introduced its own customized skin called Realme UI, the device will run on Realme UI 1.0 after upgrading to the Android 10 version.
It’s also worth mentioning that the Realme 3 Pro Android 10 update has arrived as the company has promised earlier according to their Android 10 update roadmap. Realme has started the Realme UI early access program for the users and those who’ve joined the program will soon receive the stable update as well.
The new Realme UI 1.0 update for the Realme 3 Pro comes with a new software version RMX1851EX_11_C.01 that weighs around 3.52GB in size which is quite big. Keep in mind that users will need to connect to the Wi-Fi network to download this bigger size update. While the OTA update is rolling out gradually and can take a couple of days.
Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Update – Changelog
This new update brings plenty of new features, system improvements, UI changes, other optimizations, etc.[Visuals]
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
- Optimized New Android 10 navigation gestures
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on the home screen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the home screen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
- Added a Simple Mode for the home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added audio source selection for screen recording
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- Realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
You can also check for software updates via the device Settings – Updates – Check for updates. Alternatively, if the OTA update isn’t arriving, you can manually install the update by downloading the firmware below.
Download Link and Guide:
- Device: Realme 3 Pro
- Codename: rmx1851
- Channel: Global (India)
- Version: RMX1851EX_11_C.01 (Realme UI 1.0)
- Size: 3.52 GB
- Android: 10 Stable
- Download: Recovery Link
- Guide: Steps to Install Latest Updates Manually On Realme Devices (Firmware Update Guide)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.