Just like its parent company, Realme has also started rolling out the latest June security patch update to some of its devices. Realme 5, 5s and 5i are getting the latest security patch with version number C.49
The Realme 5 June security update comes with build number RMX1911EX_11_C.49 while the Realme 5s is getting the update with build number RMX1925EX_11_C.49. The Realme 5i ‘s build number will be bumped to RMX2030EX_11_C.49 after updating to the latest security patch.
The current update promises to fix various bugs and improves the system stability along with the performance of the devices. For the full changelog, check below.
You can manually check for the update from your device’ setting. If the update is not yet available on your device, just wait for few days. This is an important security update and currently being rolled out via OTA (over-the-air) in a phased manner. This can take up to a few days for the update to be available all across the globe.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
- Updated Android security patch June 2020
- Optimized the speed of pressing power button to light up screen
- Optimized the detention issue of Bluetooth earphones during PUBG
- Optimized fluency of photographic preview interface under portrait mode
Known issues fixed
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that failed to register VoWiFi
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that black borders shaded the interface during PUBG when the phone switched from vertical to horizontal orientation
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera reddish in some outdoor backlight scenes
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera photographic preview interface greenish when camera flash was switched on and off repeatedly
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that green line was shown on photographic preview interface under panorama mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that flash icon didn’t match the actual state
- Fixed the issue that night mode didn’t work in some scenes
- Fixed the display issue of number and percent sign in power-off state
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that no service in Iraqi Tishknet SIM card
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that CMCC SIM card failed to data roaming in Cambodia
Manual update guide
- Users can manually check for the OTA update via Settings – Software updates – Download updates manually
- If available, you can download and install the latest OTA update.