If your Galaxy M31 (SM-M315F) device is having any issue regarding the software or battery draining or update issue, install the Stock ROM again. We have provided all the required download links for drivers, tools, and firmware also along with installation steps guide for your ease. Now, let’s take a look at the Stock ROM advantages.
Samsung’s Mid-range devices are very popular in Asian markets and the company has been providing regular updates to the mid-range devices. You will be surprised to know that Samsung is the first manufacturer to release the February 2020 security patch update to its device.
The company is not only providing updates to the flagships but also to the Mid ranger like Galaxy M31. The Stock ROMs are necessary for a smartphone which comes by default in order to run your device easily. The smartphone OMEs provide a Stock Firmware on your device which is optimized and compatible with your device model based on Android version.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Galaxy M31
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy M31.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your device.
- Fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy M31
- Revert back to stock firmware will gain device warranty, if under warranty.
- Fix OTA update issues.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Make sure the battery percentage is 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Where and How to Download Galaxy M31 Stock ROM/ Firmware
> Follow our guide to Download Samsung Galaxy M31 Stock Firmware
Steps to Install Stock Firmware On Galaxy M31 (Unbrick/Unroot/Back To Stock)
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy M31 or Note 10+ from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy M31 or Note 10+ device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.