Realme is rolling out a new software update to the budget-friendly Realme C15 and Realme C30 phones. It brings the latest security patch along with some performance improvements to the Realme C15, while the Realme C30 is getting a bunch of improvements to the cameras.
The latest software update for the Realme C15 is rolling out with the firmware version RMX2195_11_C.14. Here we are talking about the Qualcomm edition of Realme C15. Hopefully, the same update will be rolled out to the MediaTek edition in the coming weeks.
According to the changelog, the latest OTA update for the Realme C15 brings the June and July 2022 security patches. The new security patches fix dozens of vulnerabilities to enhance data security and user privacy. The device is also getting system performance improvements.
Coming to the Realme C30’s latest update, it is rolling out in India with the firmware version RMX3581_11_A.25. The update optimizes HDR photos clarity for both front and rear cameras, blurring issues with HDR photos, and focus accuracy for the rear camera.
Furthermore, the A.25 build optimizes the photo color captured in warm and night scenes. Realme C30 is also getting system stability improvements and some general bug fixing.
- Integrates the June and July 2022 Android security patches.
- Improves system performance in some scenarios.
- Optimized the clarity of HDR photos for both front and rear cameras.
- Optimized the issue of blurring, when taking HDR photos.
- Optimized photo color of warm light scenes and night scenes.
- Optimized focusing accuracy for the rear camera.
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability.
As always, the latest software update for the Realme C15 or Realme C30 is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. You will receive a software update notification or you can navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if it is already available.