Realme marked its entry into the high-end smartphone segment with the release of the GT 2 series. The Pro model created several world’s first records, one of them being the first phone to have a “2k AMOLED flat display with LTPO”. The GT 2 Pro packs the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, while the vanilla GT 2 has Snapdragon 888 chip under the hood.
Realme GT 2 and GT 2 Pro are the company’s first phones to come pre-installed with Realme UI 3.0 skin, based on Android 12. With the latest Realme UI skin just starting hitting devices, several bugs are also getting noticed along the way. Hence, the first update for Realme GT 2 and GT 2 Pro is nothing but fixes and optimizations.
Realme GT 2 is getting the Omoji function – allows you to create your own avatar. It is getting a fix for the camera freezing problem and optimizes camera effect, photo shooting experience, network performance, power consumption, and game performance optimizations.
Realme GT 2 Pro, on the other hand, is also getting a handful number of fixes, which include black screen problem, weather app refresh issue, abnormal phone restarting issue, and more. Check out the complete list of fixes and optimizations in the changelog given below.
- Realme GT 2
- Realme GT 2 Pro
[Realme GT 2]
- Added Omoji function to support the creation of personal Omoji avatars
- Fixed camera freeze problem
- Optimized the camera effect and improve the photo shooting experience
- The internet
- Optimized network performance and improve Internet stability
- Power consumption
- Optimized the problem of excessive power consumption in some scenarios
- Optimized game performance and improve game experience
[Realme GT 2 Pro]
- Optimized the game performance and temperature rise experience of King of Glory
- Fixed camera flashback and fixed screen issues in some scenes
- Fixed the black screen problem when opening the camera preview with low probability
- Fixed the issue that the weather app could not refresh the location automatically
- Fixed the abnormal restart of the phone in some scenarios to improve system stability