Realme has just started rolling out the April 2022 security patch. Narzo 20 was the first from the brand to pick up the latest security patch, and it is now rolling out to Realme Q2 Pro. Aside from fixing vulnerabilities, the update fixes multiple issues related to the system and calling.
Realme Q2 Pro is getting the April 2022 security update in China as it is a China-specific device. It came in 2020 with Android 10 out of the box with Realme UI skin at the top. The latest software update incorporates the April 2022 security patch that fixes numerous vulnerabilities to improve system security and privacy.
With the latest update, Realme has fixed the issue where horizontal and vertical screens were displaying abnormally in some cases. Also, the problem with camera buttons on the lock screen is getting fixed here.
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Fix the problem that the camera button is swiped up on the lock screen, and the white screen is rarely stuck after the screen is quickly turned off and the screen is turned on.
- Fix the problem that the horizontal and vertical screens are displayed abnormally in special scenes with low probability
- Update Android security patch (2022#3/2022#4)
As always, the new update for Realme Q2 Pro should be rolling out in an incremental fashion. It simply means that the update will initially reach a limited number of users, followed by a broader rollout in the coming days.
How to download the latest update on Realme Q2 Pro
In case you have not received a notification for the April update on your Realme phone, follow these simple steps to manually check for new updates.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Navigate to the Software update section.
- Check new updates.
- Download and install the update.
- Reboot your phone.