Realme is doing a fairly good job at rolling out regular software updates. It has already started rolling out the latest security patch to a couple of devices, including the Narzo 30, Narzo 20. Now, its time for Realme Q3s and Realme 8 5G to receive the December 2021 security update.
The latest software update for Realme 8 5G is rolling out in India with the firmware version RMX3241_11.A.12. According to the changelog mentioned in Realme’s community post, it brings the December 2021 security patch. Also, it fixes lag and stutters in some cases and optimizes system performance, stability. It also fixes an issue where some types of Bluetooth earbuds occasionally have no sounds.
Realme Q3s is also getting the December 2021 security patch via the latest software update. It is rolling out in the home market, China. According to the changelog shared by RMupdate, the latest build optimizes application installation operation experience and fixes the inaccurate battery detection issue, when the phone restarts.
Realme 8 5G and Realme Q3s users in the specified regions are getting the December 2021 security update. As always, it is rolling out in a staged fashion. So, it may take a couple of days to reach all the units. You can manually check for new updates by navigating to Settings >> Software update.
- Realme 8 5G
- Realme Q3s
[Realme 8 5G]
- Integrates the December, 2021 Android security patch
- Fixes lag and stutters in some cases.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Fixes an issue where certain types of Bluetooth earbuds would occasionally have no sounds
- Optimize application installation operation experience
- Fixed the problem of inaccurate battery detection when the phone is turned off and the next time it is turned on
- Update Android security patch (2021#12)