After few months of beta testing, Realme has finally started sending stable Android 11 update to Realme X2. The new software update brings Realme UI 2.0 to the phone along with June 2021 security patch.
The new update is currently rolling out to the Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 beta testers in China. It can be identified by firmware version RMX1991_11_F.20. We can expect the update to start hitting other regions such as India very soon. It should bring all the Android 11 core features and Realme UI 2.0 features which include – Chat bubbles, dark mode customizations, improved AOD, improved Digital Wellbeing, Invisible door privacy feature, Private safe, and Floating window.
As per the changelog, the new update fixes – WiFi connection failing issue, Mini floating window crashing issue, black screen issue when long-pressing and clicking close, unexpected flashlight turn off issue when face in unlocked, abnormal volume function problem when using Airpods, and OTG recognition issue. It also optimizes the status bar icon style and camera startup smoothness.
Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update changelog:
- Update Android security patch (2021#6)
- Optimized the icon style of the status bar for international Internet access
- Optimize the smoothness of camera startup
- Fixed the problem that the network connection fails when the WiFi password contains special characters in the connection part
- Fixed the problem of low probability of freezing caused by too many saved WiFi
- Mini floating window
- Fixed the issue that occasionally crashed after opening other applications under the mini floating window and then returning
- Fixed the issue of black screen occasionally when long pressing the mini floating window and clicking close after using the photo album to cast the screen
- Fixed the problem that the flashlight turns off unexpectedly when the face is unlocked
- Fixed the issue of abnormal absolute volume function when using Airpods earphones
- Fixed the problem that some OTG devices fail to recognize