After the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 update released last month for Realme X2 Pro users, the company is now rolling out the Beta 5 update. The update is based on Android 11 and brings tons of bug fixing and optimizations.
The Realme UI 2.0 Beta 5 update for Realme X2 Pro is rolling out in India with firmware version RMX1992EX_11_F.16 and package size of 1.2GB. The OTA update will reach only those users of X2 Pro who have already installed the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 update.
The Beta 5 optimizes system performance, system stability, and some camera features. Check out the changelog for a detailed look at what’s new in the update.
Realme X7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 5 changelog:
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the Al scene recognition logic in Photo mode
- Optimized the image resolution and noise issue in every mode
- Fixed the image blur failure issue while adjusting the percentage in Portrait mode of the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic image beautifying effect failure issue while shooting the of the front camera profile in beauty mode
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue while switching modes between Photo, Video, and Night
- Fixed the probabilistic frame blurring issue for 5 seconds while switching from Video mode to Photo mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that only single imaging in pressing the shooting button for many times due to the long processing time of 64M mode
- Fixed the probabilistic long response time issue of shooting button after continuously pressing the button at daily light in Night mode of front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue while shooting continuously in Photo mode of the front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue while long pressing the Setting and then pressing the application information at Home
- Fixed the issue that entering the Recent Apps in Landscape Mode caused the names of some applications displayed at the left and been covered
- Fixed the probabilistic Setting crashing issue while setting the password of System Cloner
- Fixed the probabilistic displayed data speed limit notice issue while plugged in China Unicom SIM card in some scenarios
- Fixed the display issue while opening the camera after switching to general users
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that pressing Close all button in Recent apps interface entered the search bar at the bottom of Home
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.