After the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 update released last month for Realme X2 Pro users, the company is now rolling out the Beta 5 update. The update is based on Android 11 and brings tons of bug fixing and optimizations.
The Realme UI 2.0 Beta 5 update for Realme X2 Pro is rolling out in India with firmware version RMX1992EX_11_F.16 and package size of 1.2GB. The OTA update will reach only those users of X2 Pro who have already installed the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 update.
The Beta 5 optimizes system performance, system stability, and some camera features. Check out the changelog for a detailed look at what’s new in the update.
Realme X7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 5 changelog:
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the Al scene recognition logic in Photo mode
- Optimized the image resolution and noise issue in every mode
- Fixed the image blur failure issue while adjusting the percentage in Portrait mode of the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic image beautifying effect failure issue while shooting the of the front camera profile in beauty mode
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue while switching modes between Photo, Video, and Night
- Fixed the probabilistic frame blurring issue for 5 seconds while switching from Video mode to Photo mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that only single imaging in pressing the shooting button for many times due to the long processing time of 64M mode
- Fixed the probabilistic long response time issue of shooting button after continuously pressing the button at daily light in Night mode of front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue while shooting continuously in Photo mode of the front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue while long pressing the Setting and then pressing the application information at Home
- Fixed the issue that entering the Recent Apps in Landscape Mode caused the names of some applications displayed at the left and been covered
- Fixed the probabilistic Setting crashing issue while setting the password of System Cloner
- Fixed the probabilistic displayed data speed limit notice issue while plugged in China Unicom SIM card in some scenarios
- Fixed the display issue while opening the camera after switching to general users
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that pressing Close all button in Recent apps interface entered the search bar at the bottom of Home