Realme is pushing a new software update to Realme X50 Pro and X50 Pro Player Edition users in China. It brings the May 2021 security patch, camera scan function, a bunch of fixes and optimizations. The update can be identified by firmware version RMX2071_11_C.22.
In addition to May 2021 security, the update adds a scan function to the rear camera which can easily detect and scan QR code or bar code. The update optimizes single-handed mode wake-up logic, ringtone, and special effects of vibration.
The update also tackles some bugs which include camera crash issue, blurring issue of the camera corners on the back, eye protection mode switch failing issue, abnormal app icon position problems, splash screen issue, and sound effect related issues.
The update should reach your Realme X50 Pro or X50 Pro Player Edition smartphone with a pop-up notification. To manually check for the latest update, head to Settings >> Software update and then tap on “Download and install“.
Realme X50 Pro, X50 Pro Player May 2021 update: Changelog
- Update Android security patch (2021.05)
- Added a scan function for the rear camera
- Fix the problem of low probability of camera crash under certain conditions
- Fix the problem of probabilistic blurring of the corners of the camera on the back
- Set up
- Optimize the single-handed mode wake-up logic
- Fix the problem that the eye protection mode switch fails under certain conditions
- Fix the problem that the app icon position is abnormal after the mobile phone moves
- Sound effect
- Optimize the ringtone and special effects of vibration
- Fix the problem that when the delete sound is turned on, there is a low probability that the sound effect will not be cleared in the multitasking interface
- Fix the low-probability splash screen issue in certain scenarios
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.