Realme X7 Max 5G starts receiving August 2021 security update in India. It can be identified by the firmware version RMX3031_11_A.18. The software update also brings a bunch of fixes related to the camera and system.
According to the changelog, the update fixes low volume issue in some Bluetooth headsets and fixes the issue where the media volume becomes loud when “when the phone interrupted by calling when watching a video or playing a game at a low volume”. It also fixes the desktop jamming problem when dragging the floating window.
Realme has fixed the game assistant’ sidebar disappearing problem after entering the game from the game space. The phone is also getting a fix for the issue, where the screen does not turn off automatically when it is close to ears during a call.
The new software update brings several optimizations and fixes to the camera as well. As mentioned in the changelog, the update optimizes front camera sharpness performance in some cases. It fixes the issue where the “front-facing gesture photography has no effect in some scenes” and video super wide mode icon displaying issue is also getting a fix.
As always, the August 2021 security update for Realme X7 Max 5G is rolling out in a phased manner. So, it may take few days to reach all the units. You can manually check for new updates by heading to Settings >> Software updates.
Realme X7 Max 5G August 2021 security update changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: August, 2021
- Fixed the problem of desktop jamming in low probability when dragging the floating window
- Fixed the problem of low volume of some Bluetooth headsets
- Fixed the issue that the media volume becomes louder when the phone interrupted by calling when watching a video or playing a game at a low volume
- Fixed the problem that the sidebar of the game assistant is not displayed in a low probability after entering the game from the game space
- Fixed the problem that the screen does not turn off automatically when it is close to the ears during the call
- Optimized front camera sharpness performance in some scenes
- Fixed the problem that front-facing gesture photography has no effect in some scenes
- Fixed the problem that the video super wide mode icon is not displayed in some scenes
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.