Realme has improved itself in terms of rolling out regular software updates. The company has already released June 2022 security update to dozens of its phone, and new devices are being added to the list with each passing day. The latest ones are Realme C31 and Realme X7 Max getting the June security update.
The latest software update for the Realme C31 comes with the firmware version RMX3501_11_A.33. For now, it is rolling out in India and will expand to other regions in the coming weeks. The update brings the June 2022 security patch that fixes numerous vulnerabilities to improve the data security and user privacy. It also brings system stability improvements and fixes to some known issues.
Realme X7 Max, on the other hand, is getting more than just a new security patch. In fact, the device is getting two new security patches – May and June 2022 security patches. The changelog also mentions optimizations to content of children’s space, system performance, and system stability. Realme has also optimized the Dolby Sound effect and the automatic “date and time” setting function.
Take a more detailed look at changes in the update log below.
Realme C31 (A.33) update log:
- Integrates the June 2022 Android security patch.
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability.
Realme X7 Max (C.12) update log:
- Integrates the May 2022 and June 2022 Android security patches.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability,
- Optimizes the content of children’s space to enhance children’s sense of atmosphere,
- Set up
- Optimizes the automatic setting function of “date and time” and sets up independent switches.
- Optimize the effect and operation experience of Dolby sound.
The latest software update for the Realme X7 comes with the firmware version RMX3031_11_C.12. It is currently available in India with more regions to follow in the coming weeks.
If you are a Realme C31 or Realme X7 Max user in India, keep an eye out on the notifications. It can hit your device anytime. Alternatively, you can navigate to Settings > Software update to manually check for new updates.