Realme X7 Max 5G is the company’s latest device to receive the September 2021 security update. The new software update is rolling out in India and brings a couple of fixes related to the system and network.
Realme has announced the new software update for Realme X7 Max 5G through a post on the Realme community forum post. According to the changelog, it takes the Android security patch level to September 2021 that fixes a bunch of system security and privacy-related vulnerabilities. It comes with the firmware version RMX3031_11_A.19.
The new OTA update fixes – the occasional lagging issue when sliding the desktop and the deleting issue of the application installation package. It also fixes the issue where the call forwarding and call waiting do not work in some cases. Plus, the new software update optimizes system performance and system stability.
As always, the new software update is rolling out in an incremental fashion. So, it might take few days to reach your Realme X7 Max 5G. Meanwhile, you can manually check for the new updates by heading to Settings >> Software updates.
- Updated Android security patch: September, 2021
- Optimized system performance and improve system stability.
- Fixed the problem that lagging when sliding the desktop at a low probability
- Fixed the problem that the application installation package will be deleted at a low probability
- Fixed the problem that call forwarding and call waiting option do not work in some scene at a low probability
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.