Realme X7 Max is the company’s latest 5G smartphone for the Indian market. The smartphone launched with Android-11 based Realme UI 2.0 skin. Realme is now sending the first software update to Realme X7 Max with May 2021 security patch and a couple of fixes and optimizations.
The first software update for Realme X7 Max 5G rolling out with firmware version RMX3031_11_A.15 . In addition to May 2021 security patch, the update fixes Screen flicker issue, Photo greenish issue, green screen issue of the camera preview, and fixes the lagging issue while taking photos with rear camera in the bright environment in 64M Mode. Realme has added optimizations to touch experience, power consumption, network compatibility, and system performance in the first build for X7 Max 5G.
The first OTA update for Realme X7 Max 5G has already started rolling out and should reach all the units in the coming days. To manually check for the latest update, head to Settings >> Software updates.
Realme X7 Max 5G update changelog:
- Update Android May 2021 security patch.
- Optimized touching experience.
- Optimized the power consumption in some scenarios.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability.
- Fixed the screen flicker in some scenarios.
- Optimized network compatibility and improved Internet experience.
- Fixed the photo greenish issue in some situations.
- Fixed the probabilistic green screen issue of the camera preview interface in some scenarios.
- Fixed the lagging issue of taking photos in the bright environment in 64M Mode using the rear camera.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.