Redmi Note 10 starts receiving MIUI 12.5 update in India. The new software update also brings June 2021 security patch for enhanced system security and privacy.
The new OTA update is bundled with firmware version V188.8.131.52.RKGINXM. Xiaomi’s MIUI 12.5 skin brings notable improvements to CPU performance and power consumption. According to the changelog, it brings 20 times more rendering power to the device and the gesture response is now instant. The newest MIUI skin is lighter and faster.
MIUI 12.5 brings new tools for doodling and sketching. It also adds gesture shortcuts to create notes, tasks, and excerpts. The strokes can be adjusted automatically by pressing and holding a sketch. The new software update also brings dynamic layouts which add new typography elements in notes.
Xiaomi has already started rolling out MIUI 12.5 to Redmi Note 10 Indian units. As usual, the update will take few days to reach all the units. To manually check for the latest update, navigate to Settings >> About phone and then check for new updates. You can also download the ROM file using the link given below.
Download Redmi Note 10 MIUI 12.5 update
Redmi Note 10 – V184.108.40.206.RKGINXM – Download link
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.