Xiaomi recently rolled out MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version update to Redmi 9, and now the update is hitting Redmi Note 9 Pro users in India. It brings a couple of new features such as – Focused algorithm, Atomized memory, Liquid storage, and Smart balance.
The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update for Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with the firmware version V22.214.171.124.RJWINXM. Talking about the new features, the Atomized memory is a memory management feature to make RAM usage more efficient. The update also brings Focused algorithms, which dynamically allocates system resource to ensure a smooth experience.
The Liquid storage feature in MIUI 12.5 Enhanced is claimed to keep the system responsive and vibrant as time goes by. By the definition, you should not feel the device becomes laggy even after using it for a long period. Now we have a Smart balance feature that brings core system improvements to make the best use of available hardware resources.
Redmi Note 9 Pro users in India have started picking up the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update. It may take a couple of days to reach all the devices. If you’ve not received it yet, then manually check for the update by navigating to Settings >> About phone >>> Tap on MIUI skin >> Check for new updates.
You can also manually install the latest update by flashing the ROM file. We’ve added a download link below. Note – Don’t proceed with this method, if you are not aware of the steps and the risk involved with it.
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.