In this step by step guide, you will learn How to Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 8.You can fix soft bricked Amazon Fire HD 8 and return back to stock ROM following this guide.The procedure is very simple and easy, but you have to follow every step carefully to revert back to stock firmware on Amazone Fire HD 8
Most of the Amazon Fire Tablets are made for ebook reading purposes and they are based on the android operating system with amazon skinned it.One of the things which make this tablet popular is the price tag.Most of the Amazon Fire tablets priced very low compared to other tablets.
Following this tutorial you can Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 8, but remember this will also lock your bootloader and flash the stock recovery on your device.You can Fix boot loop and soft bricked using this method also.
→ How To Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 8
*Make sure there is at least 50% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
How to Safely Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 8
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Amazone Fire HD 8 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Amazone USB drivers should be installed on your PC link–>>Amazone Drivers
- This is Only For Amazone Fire HD 8 5th Gen., so don’t try on other device
- Set up ADB and Fastboot on your computer.Guide–>>Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Enable developer option.To Do So Go to Setting–>>About Phone–>>Build number–>>Tap 7 times.Now return back to main setting you can find the developer option there.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device
→ Manually Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 8
Fire HD 8 Stock Firmware — Download
How To Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 8
Step By Step Guide
- First of all read the Pre-Requirement section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware File from the download section and place the file in the same directory where the ADB is installed.
- Now Boot your Amazone Fire tablet into stock recovery. To do so, press and hold volume down and the power button for 5-6 seconds.
- From there select the stock recovery to boot into recovery mode (Stock)
- Once you booted into the stock recovery, select the option to apply update from adb.
- Now connect your device to your PC via USB
- Navigate to the location where you have placed the firmware file. While the folder with recovery.img file is open, right-click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option to launch a cmd window.
- Now check whether your device is connected properly or not as ADB device.Issue the following command
- Now Issue the following command to install the firmware
adb sideload update-kindle-126.96.36.199_user_522054520.bin
- This command will automatically Flash the stock Firmware / ROM on your device
- Once Flashing is completed your device will automatically reboot
- Done!!!Now your Fire HD 8 has the stock ROM
→ If you are a Mac or Linux user, setup adb and issue the “./adb sideload update-kindle-xxxx.bin” command without quotes. Now that you have installed the stock firmware update