If you are looking for the working guide to Install TWRP Recovery and root HTC U Ultra then today you are at the right place. Today in this guide we gonna show you How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root HTC U Ultra. Rooting any Android device and installing TWRP Recovery in it is very easy all you have to do is follow any working guide like this one. Nowadays, every Android users install TWRP recovery and root their device just to enjoy additional features which they get after rooting. Root and Install TWRP recovery on HTC U Ultra
The Process is quite simple all you have to do is first install TWRP recovery and then flash the SuperSu file, don’t worry we have shared everything below. You can install TWRP recovery by entering some simple commands and then get root access on your device by flashing the SuperSu root package via TWRP recovery. Root and Install TWRP recovery on HTC U Ultra
Before installing TWRP recovery and rooting your HTC U Ultra make sure that your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Root and Install TWRP recovery on HTC U Ultra
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your HTC U Ultra while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Important & Pre-Requirements
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
→This guide is only for HTC U Ultra don’t try on other variants
- The Bootloader must be unlocked.
- Take a backup of your important data
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC .Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Now Enable Developer option.Go to Settings –> About phone –> tap Build number seven times to enable “Developer options”
How To Root and Install TWRP recovery on HTC U Ultra
Read the Pre-Requirements
- First Download TWRP Recovery for HTC U Ultra
Follow this guide to Install TWRP Recovery On HTC U Ultra using Fastboot commands.Guide > How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
Now you can Root HTC U Ultra by flashing the SuperSu File using TWRP recovery
How to Safely Root HTC U Ultra
- Download the SuperSu.zip root file and put it in internal memory of your device
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode (Just switch off your device and the press volume down and power button simultaneously for 5 sec and then leave it to boot into recovery mode)
- Now follow the guide to Flash SuperSu Via TWRP to root your HTC U Ultra.Guide > How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!!Your device is now rooted
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.