Step By Step Guide On How to Root Canadian Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Plus On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-G920W8/SM-G925W8).Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are easily two of the most popular Samsung devices of all time.Most Of the Canadian carriers like Bell mobile, Rogers, Virgin Mobile and Sasktel has pushed out official Android 7.0 Nougat Update for these devices.It is no doubt that there are millions of S6/S6 Edge users around the world. Two of the primary reasons for the success of these models are the wonderful specifications and amazing features present in the phone. And the mind blowing part is that these features can further be made better if the phone is rooted.
If you root your phone, you will be granted access to areas which will allow you to tinker with the settings and customize the outlook of your phone, upgrade/downgrade the OS, install any custom ROM, delete the unwanted junk, remove the bloatware, and much more.
For rooting your phone, you need to fulfil the mentioned pre-requisites, complete some downloads, and then follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Canadian Galaxy S6/S6 Edge ON Android 7.0 Nougat Using CF-Auto-Root (CFAR) | Bell mobile, Rogers, Virgin Mobile and Sasktel
- Download the CF-Auto Root For your device and Extract that on your PC.
- Root Canadian Galaxy S6/S6 Edge ON Android 7.0 Nougat via CF-Auto-Root > How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.