Step By Step Guide On How to Root Canadian Galaxy S7/S7 Edge On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-G930W8/SM-G935W8): Most Of the Canadian carriers like Bell mobile, Rogers, Virgin Mobile and Sasktel has pushed out official Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Galaxy S7 G930W8 and S7 edge G935W8.Samsung Galaxy is one of the most iconic and popular mobile series of all-time. Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are the successors of S6 and S6 Edge respectively. They come with some amazing upgrades and better specifications and features. These features can further be made better if you decide to root your device.
Once you have rooted your device, you will have access to every part of your device which will allow you to make changes which weren’t possible in the stock model. You can easily tinker with the settings, customize your phone, delete the unwanted junk, remove bloatware, install custom ROMs, upgrade or downgrade your OS version, and much more.
Rooting a device is really simple and can be done within a matter of minutes. All you need to do is keep the pre-requisites in mind, complete few downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide to safely Root Canadian Galaxy S7/S7 Edge On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-G930W8/SM-G935W8) using CF-Auto-Root (CFAR)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How to Root Canadian Galaxy S7/S7 Edge On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-G930W8/SM-G935W8) Using CF-Auto-Root (CFAR) | Bell mobile, Rogers, Virgin Mobile and Sasktel
- Download the CF-Auto Root For your device and Extract that on your PC.
- Root Canadian Galaxy S7/S7 Edge ON Android 7.0 Nougat via CF-Auto-Root > How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.