Step By Step Guide On How to Root Canadian Galaxy S8/S8 Plus On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-G950W/SM-G955W): Most Of the Canadian carriers like Bell mobile, Rogers, Virgin Mobile and Sasktel has pushed out official Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus are the latest flagship phones released by Samsung. These amazing devices are equipped with the flagship Exynos processor from Samsung. It comes with a long list of amazing specifications and exciting features. But what’s even better is that you can make this device even better if you root it.
Rooting a device gives you access to areas which are normally not in your reach. Once you have rooted your phone, you can delete unwanted junk apps, delete bloatware, install custom ROMs, upgrade or downgrade your OS version, tinker with the settings, customize the settings, and much more.
Today in this post, we will be telling you how you can easily root your device within a matter of minutes. All you need to do is fulfil some prerequisites, complete few downloads, and follow this step-by-step guide to safely Root Canadian Galaxy S8/S8 Plus On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-G950W/SM-G955W)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Canadian Galaxy S8/S8 Plus On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-G950W/SM-G955W) Using CF-Auto-Root (CFAR) | Bell mobile, Rogers, Virgin Mobile and Sasktel
- Download the CF-Auto Root For your device and Extract that on your PC.
- Root Canadian Galaxy S8/S8 Plus ON Android 7.0 Nougat via CF-Auto-Root > How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool