Root Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ and Install TWRP On Android Nougat 7.0: Have you ever been set on rooting your device but in the end changed your mind as someone told you that rooting is an extremely dangerous task with a high risk of bricking your device? Contrary to these myths, rooting is an extremely easy task which can be completed within a matter of minutes by anyone. Today, in this post, we are going to discuss rooting and how all the Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ users can easily root their device and install TWRP on Android Nougat 7.1.1. Once you have managed to root your device, you will get a lot of benefits like getting to tinker with the settings of the interface, getting rid of bloatware, installing custom ROMs, upgrading/downgrading firmware, and more.
This method is only for the latest generation of Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ which comes with model number SM-A810YZ.This method will work on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware version.Don’t try this method on other models of the device.
If your device is running the Nougat 7.0 firmware, then you can use the following guide to install TWRP and root your Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ. By rooting your device you would enable superuser access, which means you can use your device to it’s fullest potential.Also, rooting your device allows you to install Custom ROMs from your recovery. Custom ROMs are Android-based operating systems which have more features and customization options than the Stock TouchWiz OS.
The rooting process of Samsung devices is different from other OEMs.First, users have to unlock the bootloader of the device, then TWRP installation should be done using Odin flash tool.Once Odin Flash Tool is installed, users can flash supersu or magisk to get root access on their devices.Don’t worry here we will be covering everything which will help you to Root Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ and Install TWRP On Android Nougat 7.0.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 1 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 2 Warning
- 3 Pre-Requisites
- 4 Downloads
- 5 How To Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ On Android Nougat 7.0
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMySamsung Galaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ USB Drivers
- Download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ
How To Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ On Android Nougat 7.0
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnSamsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ >
How to Root Samsung Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!