Many of us already know the benefits of rooting Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Rooting your device, you can use Xposed Framework to get most out of the Android apps and you can able to customize your S7 or S7 edge with custom ROMs. This guide will help you How to safely Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge on Android Nougat. Samsung recently rolled out the stable version of Android Nougat to Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge for users who participated in the beta program.
This guide will help you How to safely Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge on Android Nougat. Samsung recently rolled out the stable version of Android Nougat to Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge for users who participated in the beta program. You need TWRP recovery installed in your device and flash SuperSU in your device to get root access.
RootMyGalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge on Android Nougat
- Download the SuperSu v 2.79 from the download section above
- Connect your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge to the PC and transfer the SuperSu file via USB to the internal memory of Galaxy S7
- Boot your device into recovery mode (TWRP)
- Install dm-verity and force encryption disabler on your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge using TWRP.
→ Now follow this guide to Flash SuperSu On Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge and root it >How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
Done!!! Your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge is now rooted.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know if you have any queries in the comment section below.