Steps To Root US Cellular Galaxy S7/S7 Edge On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-G930R4/SM-G935R4) Using CF-Auto-Root (CFAR): US Cellular has updated both Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge to Latest Android 7.0 Nougat with latest Google Security Patch Update and now many users are looking for a rooting method.If you are one of them then we have got you covered.Here we will be showing you How to Safely Root US Cellular Galaxy S7/S7 Edge On Android Nougat 7.0 (SM-G930R4/SM-G935R4)
Rooting a device gives you additional benefits like being able to install special apps, flash custom ROMs, so basically, you can streamline your phone’s performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted.
First You have to download the latest Odin flash tool on your PC.Odin will be available in the CFAR (CF-Auto-Root) folder.You can download the CF-Auto Root For the device and flash that via Odin which will root the phone.
Now here we come with a full working guide on How to Root US Cellular Galaxy S7/S7 Edge On Android Nougat (SM-G930R4/SM-G935R4). While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.