Follow our In-depth guide to safely Root Verizon Galaxy S8/S8 Plus OnAndroid 7.0 Nougat (SM-G950U/SM-G955U): Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U and S8 Plus SM-G955U Verizon Nougat are exceptional mid-level smartphones that have been launched by Samsung. They come with several excellent features and impressive specifications which have become the reasons for the huge popularity of these smartphones. Now any impressive smartphone can be made even better if you gain root access to it.
Gaining root access of a device opens up the possibilities of the abundance of features. You can tinker with the settings, customize the settings, and make any changes that you want. You can remove the unwanted junk and Mobile Company apps, upgrade or downgrade custom ROMs, free up extra memory space, and much more.
The process of rooting a smartphone is fairly easy. For gaining root access, all you need to do is fulfil few pre-requisites, complete some downloads, and then follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To root Verizon Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U On Android Nougat (SM-G955U) Using CF-Auto-Root (CFAR)
- Download the CF-Auto Root For Verizon Galaxy S8 Plus and Extract that on your PC.
- Now follow this guide to root your Verizon Galaxy S8 Plus running Android 7.0 Nougat via CF-Auto-Root > How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
How To root Verizon Galaxy S8 SM-G950U On Android Nougat (SM-G950U) Using CF-Auto-Root (CFAR)
- Download the CF-Auto Root For Verizon Galaxy S8 and Extract that on your PC.
- Now follow this guide to root your Verizon Galaxy running Android 7.0 Nougat via CF-Auto-Root > How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.