Here we will be sharing a full step by step guide to Setup Fingerprint Scanner On Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge.If you previously owned Galaxy S6 or Note 5 then you may know about this.But this guide is only for the newbie.
Both the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge sports a very fast fingerprint scanner.These are not the only Samsung devices to sport a Fingerprint reader.The first Samsung devices which sport a fingerprint scanner is Samsung Galaxy S5.But that was not great.But last year’s Galaxy s6/ Note 5 has one of the best fingerprint scanner and the latest Galaxy S7/S7 Edge’s Finge print reader gets even better and faster.It is really very fast..Crazy fast.
There are loads of use to this awesome fingerprint scanner.You can secure your important data.You can use this to lock / unlock your device instead of using Pin or pattern.You can use android pay with this.If you are a newbie or just got a new galaxy device with a fingerprint scanner and don’t know How to Setup Fingerprint Scanner On Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge, then don’t worry we are going to share a in-depth guide to Setup Fingerprint Scanner On Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
Other Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge posts:
- How to Enable Adoptable SD Card Storage On Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
- How to Setup Fingerprint Scanner On Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
- How to Hard & Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With SuperSu v2.68 (SM-G935F)
- Download TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F
- Download TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F
How To Setup Fingerprint Scanner On Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
Step By Step Guide
- First Go to Phone’s settings
- Then Go to Lock screen and security option that is present under the Personal tab.
- Now select fingerprints option and tap confirm.
- Then you will need to touch and lift your finger from the home button until it reaches 100% and then tap continue.
- Next, Just Create a backup password. (in case anything goes wrong)
- Now click Done
- You have successfully Setup Fingerprint Scanner On Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram