How to Transform your Chinese Axon 7 to US Axon 7.Are you one of those users who have purchased the Chinese variant of ZTE Axon 7 and are already tired of stock bloatware and lack of Google Assistant and want to transform it from Chinese variants to U.S. model? Well, lucky for you that you have managed to land yourself in the correct spot as here in this post, we will be telling you how to transform your Chinese Axon 7 to U.S. Axon 7.
The process is fairly simple and can be completed in a matter of minutes. You will need to follow this step by step guide and within no time the transformation of your device will be completed. You will just need to have unlocked bootloader and TWRP flash and then follow the guide given below.Very special thanks to XDA Member danromania for this awesome step by step guide.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Transform/Convert your Chinese Axon 7 to US Axon 7
- Go to TWRP – Backup BOOT/RECOVERY/MODEM/BLUETOOTH/EFS (A2017V1.1.0B10)
- Now, wipe the partition by going to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select system and data -> Wipe.
- Download the file mentioned in the link above and copy it to your device’s memory.
- Now flash the file but don’t reboot just yet.
- Go back to Restore menu and select BOOT/RECOVERY/MODEM/BLUETOOTH/EFS.
- Now select Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache and reboot the system.
- Rebooting might take some time and if it gets stuck Bootleader Security Screen, go back to TWRP and flash no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip.
- After the first boot is successful, go back to TWRP menu and flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.79-20161211114519 for root.
- Now, again select Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache.
- Then go to advance -> Terminal -> Write reboot disemmcwp.
- Your device will reboot twice and after the second reboot your device will be ready for use.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.