Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On ZTE AXON 7 [AOSPExtended Oreo]: Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
ZTE Axon 7 is a premium device at a budget price and ZTE Axon 7.The phone equipped with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels.The ZTE Axon 7 is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.The ZTE Axon 7 packs a 20-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies.The ZTE Axon 7 runs Android 6.0.1 and houses a 3250mAh non-removable battery
Resurrection Remix’s latest unofficial build v6.0.0 has been released for many smartphones.The latest build is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is the latest Android version.Now ZTE AXON 7 codenamed blanc has started getting the AOSPExtended Oreo Custom ROM.If you are a ZTE AXON 7 user then you can Update ZTE AXON 7 To Android 8.1 Oreo Via AOSPExtended Oreo.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install AOSPExtended Oreo On ZTE AXON 7 (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the ZTE AXON 7 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On ZTE AXON 7 [AOSPExtended Oreo]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your ZTE AXON 7 using your data cable.
- Reboot your ZTE AXON 7 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on ZTE AXON 7. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR v6.0.0 built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.