Latest Version of TWRP Recovery “TWRP 3.2.0” released officially and now you guys can download and install it right now on your android device. This new update comes with new amazing feature and also now compatible with many another Android device as well. This new 3.2.0 TWRP update comes with Better support for installing Android 8.0 based zips. TWRP 3.2.0 released officially
This new update also fixed some common TWRP errors like gzip backup error in adb backups (bigbiff) and also bugs in TWRP’s backup routines that occasionally corrupted backup files and various minor bugfixes and tweaks.
Here on this post, we will be telling you where to download the official TWRP 3.2.0 update and also give you the full changelog of TWRP 3.2.0. This new Version of TWRP brings many features and improves the stability of the tool.
Full changelog of TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery
TWRP 3.2.0-0 is out now for most currently supported devices.
What’s new in 3.2.0-0:
- Allow restoring adb backups in the TWRP GUI (bigbiff)
- Fix gzip backup error in adb backups (bigbiff)
- Fix a bug in TWRP’s backup routines that occasionally corrupted backup files (nkk71)
- Better support for installing Android 8.0 based zips due to legacy props (nkk71)
- Support vold decrypt with keymaster 3.0 in 8.0 firmwares (nkk71)
- Decrypt of synthetic passwords for Pixel 2 (Dees_Troy)
- Support newer ext4 FBE policies for backup and restore in libtar (Dees_Troy)
- v2 fstab support (Dees_Troy)
- Bring TWRP forward to android 8.0 AOSP base (Dees_Troy)
- Various other minor bugfixes and tweaks
TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery Is now officially Released
You can download the latest version by going to this website -> https://twrp.me/Devices/
Follow this guide to install TWRP On your device > How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device (Devices excluding Samsung)
For Samsung Devices Follow this guide > How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin