Today, in this article we will be sharing a full in-depth guide on Manually Update Huawei MediaPad M2 to Android Marshmallow. The update is rolling out via OTA and it is still not received by most of the user of Huawei MediaPad M2, only some of the users got the OTA update. As this update will reach you region wise so it may take quite a time to reach your region.
In case, you don’t want to wait for the OTA update, there is a quick option for you to Manually Download and Install Marshmallow update on your Huawei MediaPad M2. You can still check for the OTA update by going to your Mobile’s setting > About Phone > System Update, if the update is listed then install it. If the update is not listed then you can follow this guide to Install Android Nougat On your Huawei MediaPad M2.
You can download the Update from below link and you can flash it. This update is based on EMUI 4.0 and it has all the Marshmallow features. Follow the guide to Download and Install official Marshmallow update on Huawei MediaPad M2.
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
Huawei Mediapad M2 M2-801L Marshmallow Update
- Mediapad M2 B205→ Download Link
- Mediapad M2 B202 → Download Link
Huawei Mediapad M2 M2-801W marshmallow Update
- Mediapad M2 B202M2-801W→ Download Link
Huawei Mediapad M2 M2-802l marshmallow Update
Huawei Mediapad M2 M2-803l marshmallow Update
- Mediapad M2 B215M2-803L→ Download Link
- This update is only for Huawei MediaPad M2
- In this process, your SD card will be wipe, so make sure to backup your device.
- Follow each and every step carefully.
- Your battery level must be up to 80%>
Manually Update Huawei MediaPad M2 to Android Marshmallow
- First of all, you have to download the Marshmallow firmware file from download section according to yo your mobile variant.
- After that, change the name of the downloaded file to Update.zip.
- Now go access to your mobile SD card folder. (You can use PC or Mobile.)
- Create a folder in the root of your SD card with name ‘dload’.
- Unzip all the file of the downloaded file, and paste all the content in ‘dload’ folder which you have created.
- Now, go to your mobile’s Setting > Update and then tap on Menu button.
- Then tap on Local Update.
- It will automatically detect your file which you have pasted in ‘dload’ folder and installation process will start.
- After installation, your device will reboot.
- Done !!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page